Creatine is a nutrient that occurs naturally in the body and in some foods. It functions as an energy source in your muscle cells, helping improve muscular output and reduce fatigue during rigorous physical exertion. BEST CREATINE™ makes supplementing with creatine effortless by combining several forms of creatine to help you build more strength and increase lean muscle
There are many forms of creatine available, each with their own unique properties and benefits. That’s why we combined the 6 top forms of creatine, to give you the most advanced and effective creatine formula possible. BEST CREATINE™ has been designed to increase strength, muscle growth, performance and recovery. Not to mention no loading and no bloating.
CREATINE AKG: Creatine bound to AKG, or alpha-ketoglutarate, a precursor of glutamine. The bonding potentially enhances creatine absorption as well as providing glutamine, an amino acid crucial for muscle growth and recovery.
- CREATINE ANHYDROUS: Creatine monohydrate with the water molecule removed. This gives you more creatine than monohydrate on a gram per gram basis.
- CREATINE MAGNAPOWER ®: Creatine bonded to pure magnesium, thus potentially enhancing the bioavailability of creatine. Magnesium is an essential muscle nutrient that is partially responsible for cellular hydration.
- CREATINE MONOHYDRATE: The most heavily researched and trusted form of creatine, backed by hundreds of studies. No other form of creatine has been shown to be more effective over time.
- CREATINE PHOSPHATE: Creatine bonded to phosphate, or the most common form of phosphorous. It is the most abundant intracellular anion in the body. It is critical for membrane structure, transport and energy storage.
- pH BUFFERED CREATINE ALKALINET: Utilizes a pH Buffering Technology to help balance pH levels at closer to neutral, which may in turn stop the unwanted conversion of creatine to creatinine, and enhance overall creatine absorption.